Androne

Friday, February 29, 2008

Pissed, Last minute things

Stress is good. But please. Im not at a stressed point, I am at a breaking point!

Dont give me last minute crap!

Im sure you dont want your parents to say to you the say before they pass away, "Son/Daughter, I have something I must say to you. You arent really my child."

COME ON!

All these while Ive given my best to be accountable. Is this how people take advantage of the fact that I will always be there? Be real!

Im not faithful because Im strong. Im not always happy because Im strong.

I am not. Smiling everyday is already a challenge for me. Dont take advantage of the fact that just because Ive always been this way it means I really am.

Just because Im 'harmless' and always willing, doesnt mean people can just take and go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home