Androne

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bleach, Randoms

Okay, I take back what I said about MSN in the previous post. LOL. BUT!!! Yes, I like the new user panel. Great. But the contact list is the thing that's really ugly and messy. Its like wearing an ed-hardy shirt and an armani jacket with crocodile underwear/boxers with no pants/jeans. Seriously, it doesnt match! O_O.

Just watched Bleach 162.

Cool fight scenes. Im like..FINALLY! I really dont like 'mass fillers' or repeated scenes. Really waste a lot of timeframes within the show itself. One example would be the scene where Aaronierro did his espada release 3 times in 3 different episodes. Its like wearing the same underwear for 3 days consecutively.

Ive not been doing videos lately. I really have no mood. So many things are happening.

I happened to chance upon this video on YouTube and I simply love it. That hall is even bigger than the indoor stadium! LOL. And what a huge choir. Love it.



Gotta go to school. Finally somewhere where I can just be alone. Well, I am alone at home right now, but its hard, I dunno how to explain, the feeling is just different. lol. No cg this week, but having combined PM on sat, then rush down for pre-svc PM, and then serving for service.

Doing recording solo this week. Hmm Ive only done it twice and now Im soloing. :O Wow. Its not easy living monday to friday alone for 4 years, it really isnt (no classmates, no colleagues, not a single soul, etc.).

Try living like that and you'll go probably go mad before I do.

At least when I go to school I get to talk to the stall vendor. Even though its just ordering food, Im thankful enough. How many people are actually thankful they can order food from stall vendors?

I hardly think so. You guys probably even overlook something as simple as this. Thats how I learnt to live simple, and to be thankful for everything. Sometimes people dont have to say anything, they dont have to do anything for me, but just by being there, already it means all the world to me.

I really liked what Jianhao blogged in his entry:

"Prayer is good, but not if it's merely a way of avoiding responsibility". - Joyce Meyer.

Its like saying, God bless me with good results, bless me with good relationships, bless me with good money and business opportunities, but yet not willing to put in any effort, not willing to sacrifice and step out of your comfort zone. Like Ps Ulf said, to you, God is just your spiritual milk-cow.

Be faithful in the little things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home