Androne

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stoned Part 2

Got shouted and scolded for peeing in the toilet.
Got scolded for doing my work and 'not working'.
Got scolded for playing on the comp and not doing my work.
Got scolded for doing my work and not 'exercising'.
Got scolded for playing the guitar.

I dont even dare to say hi anymore.

How the heck am I supposed to survive this kind of environment?

I love the new MSN look, but it sucks if ure still using WinXP. That skin is for Vista. It just looks like crap seriously, unless you have a pirated Vista desktop look on your WinXP. And I cant change the fonts on the contact list.

MS Sans Serif sucks seriously. It looks really weird and 'fat'. Arial is still the best. Tahoma too square, Verdana is a little roundish. Too bad you cant change the font. There is a way, but I dont really know how, and its probably gonna take some 'programming'.

Still no progress in my project. People's shoes get stolen everytime friends come over to my place. Makes me feel like a total jynx. If I ever find that guy who stole my friend's shoes, not just my friends' but even my bro's, Ill make sure I stuff a knife down his throat!

Shoe also want to steal, pretty damn cheapo.

He's chinese.
Height 170-174cm.
Male. Around late 20s to early 30s.
Short hair. No specs.
Wore a cyan polo tee, dark colored jeans.
Carries a blackish/dark brown bagpack.
He's left handed. (How do I know? When you carry a bagpack with one hand across your shoulder, you'll use your strong hand to carry/support it). *Most of the time.

I only saw him for a glance. Walked past the corridor near the lift. I saw through my room window for 1-2 seconds.

Never mess around with a guy who plays Hitman. I learned to identify targets and memorize faces and looks. Just dont make me take them down.

Damn frustrated. I need a quiet place to do my own thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home