Androne

Friday, February 22, 2008

OPM!!!

It is here! ZOMG! ITS FINALLY HERE!!! OPM TONIGHT!!! HAHAHA!!!

One of the greatest revelations Ive come across is this:

Commitment is not whether you can or not.
Commitment is whether you want to or not.

Which kinda reminds me of the message on Preference VS Conviction. Man, I gotta get hold of the CD or from somewhere. Its one of the few messages that revolutionalised my life. It was one of the turning points in my life.

Being there for every service, every celgrp meeting, every BS class, every PM, really came from that one message alone. Its hard to believe for me to have perfect attendance for 4-5 years, but its not impossible, I have proven it lol.

Where is your heart?
Where is your focus?
What is your foundation?
What is your deepest desire?

Life is a test of character.
Failing is no excuse for you to quit.

Gotta love this song by MAB! yeah! haha. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home