Androne

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Dr Robb Thompson

I dug this up from our website :) From my greatest speaker of all time and my greatest inspiration! Haha..most of my quotes and blog entries were inspired by him. =))

Click below to watch a video on "The Relationship Quotient (RQ)".

VIDEO LINK

It is the height of deception and arrogance to think that we determine the outcome of our lives, while in truth, our life is determined by those to whom we give access.

Good doesnt influence evil. Evil influences good.
Good is a choice! But evil is an influence.

Confusion is the result of refusing to make decision!

This message is just awesome! Choosing the right friends! Relationships! Success! There's so many things I can blog about..haha..but the video says it all!

Adam's greatest speaker is Dr AR Bernard. This guy is my greatest inspiration! haha. This video was taken in 2006. But its gonna bless you!

Its a MUST see!!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home