Androne

Monday, February 25, 2008

SCREW PROGRAMMING, Part...900!!!

Okay, screw it. I thought Id be able to forget about it, but NO!!! GODDAMN ITS STILL HAUNTING ME!

Who in the world will do programming, you tell me! Which IDIOT!?! ME!

Always cant find help, always stuck. GODDAMN ERRORS, IM SICK OF IT!

"Hi, do you know anyone who knows programming?"
"Huh? Whats that?"
"Erm. Programming lor. Program software, codes, blablabla".
"Hmm dont think so, so boring who will study lol."
"Me. lol..yea..it sucks.."
"Haha..icic..you getting paid for ur assignment?"
"Ya..10k minimum"
"Ooh, who's in your team?"
"Solo."
"-.-"

I AINT GOT A FRIGGIN TEAM! HOW EMBARRASSING DO YOU THINK THAT IS EVERYTIME PEOPLE ASK ME THAT!

Its like asking a guy, "How's your breast size?"
Or asking a girl, "So..have you gone for penis enlargement?"

RUBBISH!

I cant take it anymore. I dont care about pay. SCREW THE MONEY! Why make my life miserable over some stupid pieces of paper with a person's face so ugly! Put my face on the dollar note better!

And Im sick and tired of asking people on some strange forums, stupid questions like, "How to use a checkboxlist?" Im sick and tired of depending on other people. Waste my time, waste my energy. Make me grow old faster only!

People ORD I go in. People get married I ORD. OHHH THATS JUST SOOOO GREAT HUH!

Maybe I should start going to the secondary schools and make new friends and forget about my current ones, besides..Im lagging too far behind. There's no way I can catch up with everyone.

Programming is satanic!
Programming is demonic!
Programming is the language of hell!
Programming the lifestyle of Satan!

SCREW PROGRAMMING!!!!

4 YEARS!!!! 4 FRIGGING LONG YEARS!!!! IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!

Osama you there? Hire me! I will bomb microsoft for you. I can assassinate Billgates too!

This is so shitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home