Androne

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Picture Galore (Credits to pohchoo), Kids

Sebas' birthday with Andronic Wallpaper :O

One of the rare unglam pictures of me (during thanksgiving/1st celgrp of the year); My hair was literally 'blown away' haha

This birthday card for Adam is a must to put it up! Probably the best birthday card I have ever come across! =)

Taken at Liz's new condo. The wall changes color! :O

Hmm when I said the wall changes color I didnt meant that I became the wallpaper. :x Ahem. :O

And so, I was in sch. But I cant say I really did much. =/ Left my house too late, forgot lib closes at 530pm, compared to semester period. So I couldnt stay in school till 6plus/7pm to do my work =/

Then again, I was hoping to be in some quiet place all by myself, but right at the field next to the bus stop, there was one whole group of people playing frisbee and rugby! Gosh lol. And at the canteen, sec school students were having makan there.

=/ Just when I thought I was lonely enough, I had to sit in the midst of people just to have a nice, quiet meal. When I saw the sec sch students sitting with their click, I felt even more lonelier. I was thinking, "I didnt come here to see people hanging out with their friends, so irritating..."

Well, at least I was talking to Qiyu on the phone. LOL. But still, sigh, seeing so many people having fun and laughing, drains away all my joy, energy and motivation.

I received an email from Suraj, I think its pretty cool. The following letters were "Dear God" letters, written by kids! Enjoy.

(These are extracted word for word. Dont worry about spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes, these are little kids) :D

Through A Child's Eyes

Dear God,
Instead of letting people die and haveing to make new ones,
Why dont you just keep the ones you got now?
-Jane

Dear God,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church.
Is that ok?
-Neil

Dear God,
I think the stapler is one of your greatest invention.
-Ruth M.

Dear God,
In little times, did they really talk that fancy?
-Jennifer

Dear God,
I think about you sometimes even when I'm not praying.
-Elliot

Dear God,
I am american, what are you?
-Robert

Dear God,
Thank you for the baby brother,
But what I prayed for was a puppy.
-Joyce

Dear God,
I bet it is very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world.
There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
-Nan

Dear God,
Please put another holiday between christmas and easter.
There is nothing good in there now.
-Ginny

Dear God,
If you watch in church on sunday,
I will show you my new shoes.
-Mickey Q.

Dear God,
If we come back as something,
Please dont let me be Jennifer Horton because I hate her.
-Denise

Dear God,
I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the bible.
-Love, Chris.

Dear God,
If you give me genie lamp like Alladin,
I will give you anything you want except my money or chess set.
-Raphael

We read Thos. Edison made light.
But in Sun. School they said you did it.
So I bet he stoled your idea.
-Sincerely, Donna

Dear God,
If you let the dinosaur not extinct we would not have a country.
You did the right thing.
-Jonathan

Dear God,
Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year.
-Peter

Dear God,
Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each so much
If they had their own rooms. It works with my brother.
-Larry

I was blown away by some, moved by some. God is good.

Have child-like faith...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home