Androne

Friday, February 29, 2008

Friends, Randoms, Lakewood

I dont understand people who say, "He doesnt care about me, he doesnt appreciate me, etc." When the person complaining is someone who really doesnt care about what people say, and they avoid people.

If you're not going to communicate, even the simple things like replying smses or tags/msges, how are you going to build any lasting friendship/relationship in the first place? Dont complain how people dont care, when you yourself are not putting in any effort and you expect people to serve you like your slave.

I mean, come on, you want friends. And you make friends your slave. Slave not equals friends.

Imagine this. You want 10 bucks for your birthday.
When you receive the 10 bucks, you tear it up.
Then you say, "Where's my 10 bucks? I didnt receive it from you."

I mean, thats dumb right? How dumb can people get? You want something, then when it finally comes your way, you dont cherish it. Then you go on grumbling and complaining that so and so isnt close to you, so and so doesnt talk to you blablabla.

There's no such thing as one-way communication my friends, you wanna travel a one-way road, dont expect any other traffic to come in your direction!

Sometimes I do forget to reply msges and all, but at least Im late, not never. Even when Im late in replying, I apologise. Thats the least you can do. Is apologising so embarrassing to you? When you apologise, your pants dont suddenly split and your underwear drops to the floor right?

I mean, when you apologise, your private parts dont expand so huge that they can block out the sun and cause a solar eclipse right? Come on. If you dont feel like talking, then SAY. If ure feeling down, SAY, if you need time alone, SAY! "He shall have whatever he SAYS".

And of course, in a genuine manner. Just because you dont hear God replying your prayers doesnt mean you can treat other people the same way! OH OH..does that sound familiar?

How you treat people is how you treat God.
How you talk to people is how you talk to God.

Sometimes I get really agitated with people who put stupid nicks on their msn like, "True friends dont care about you." I mean..come on. You dont even know the meaning of friends.

So yea..went jogging last night. I think Im getting the hang of it once again, after like not jogging for almost 6 months lol. And I keep forgetting that this weekend's service with F.I.R. will be at Hall1 LOL.

Gosh..just the name Hall1 freaks me out. Ill never forget that dark and heavy atmosphere the first time we moved there. :o

Im still not used to having cg on sunday lol. Friday nights just feel weird to me now. Transition > Transformation, haha.

Next week is march :x DEADLINE! DEADLINE! OMG! WHY MUST THEY HAVE THE WORD "DEAD" IN DEADLINE! =/

http://www.lakewood.cc

This church is 38000 strong and has a 16000 hall! Bigger than the indoor stadium. I posted a video featuring "Friend of God" just recently. I was so blessed by their sermons. Ill try to watch all man..haha. :)

Their history is also similar to ours. They moved from place to place. Its really amazing to see how God moved in that ministry.

Do check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home