Androne

Monday, October 22, 2007

Desperate

Im tired. my flesh is screaming out. devil is tempting and provoking me in every way possible.

just now as i was showering, i was asking God. God, i need a breakthrough. no one knows me more than You. God, show me how to break through, show me how to come to the next level in my life.

You know my strengths and weaknesses, God, you know what lifts me up and what pulls me down..God, i wanna know one secret from you...i wanna know the secret in me, to be more than a conqueror.

God, i wanna know more about myself. life is about discovering our identities and purposes. and God knows them all..so this question i asked was kinda a little too 'radical' lol =/ but i really wanted to know something about me that God knows and i dont :S

and God said something really simple, 'you wanna know how? seek Me. Fast and pray. and I will show you how to be an overcomer.' even though those words were simple. but they were powerful. the secrets of God are only reserved for the spiritually hungry, they are only reserved for those who truly seek Him with all their heart.

and for those with a close and intimate relationship with Him.

i really need a breakthrough. i realised i cannot afford to not fast at least once a week. :S w/o fasting, i get tired easily, i lose control of my thoughts and emotions easily and i feel drained and discouraged easily. and i dont have as much encounters with God as i would normally have when i do 3/12, or 5/12. when i dont fast, i dont have as much revelation too..

starting tomorrow, ill be starting a 5/12 again. all the way till saturday.

desperate situations call for desperate measures. its one thing to love God. its another thing to be passionate for Him. if you are serious about Him. show it through your actions. God said in Revelation, either ure hot or ure cold, if not ill spit you out of My mouth.

dont be lukewarm, dont be passive, dont be double-minded, dont live a double-life. even in proverbs it says a double-minded person is unstable in all his ways. if you truly love God, then love Him all the way, with all uve got. if u wanna love Him half-heartedly, then its better to not love at all.

God gave His all by sending His Son to die for us. Ps once shared:

an atheist once went to a church..he saw the congregation giving God half-hearted praise and worship. people were dozing off during the sermon, etc. Then the atheist couldnt stand it anymore, he stood up..went to the platform, grabbed then microphone and exclaimed:

"What is this!?! Is this the church? or is this the funeral? You tell me your God came as man, died on the cross, then risen from the dead. Is your God real or not!?! Why are you behaving this way? Is this how you praise and worship Him?

If God really created the universe..if you really believe He came as man, died on the cross and raised from the dead..then God definitely deserves a more radical bunch of people!"

and that story really shocked me. yea..God gave us His all. then we as His children shouldnt downgrade Him by living such average, pathetic lives. God deserves the best, because He is the best! =)

tomorrow, start diagrams and storyboard :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home