Androne

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Toiletbowl? Sinked?

ok..start with cg..it was great. feels great to be back. lol. yea..had a gd time with cg after that.

i couldve gotten an 'A', or even a distinction. for my IS..but bcos of my attendance i could only afford a D, says my tutor. what a waste huh.

gotta rush this post..have to leave for svc soon.

basically when i woke up this morning, my bro told me he had bad news. that my phone drowned. in the toilet..

dang, i must have left it there after my shower last night..and someone prob called or smsed and it vibrated its way either into the sink or the toiletbowl =/

using a replacement now..my bro's old phone.

lost all contacts..my SIM card was unfortunately erased in the drowning process..sucks huh. neways, i need all ur contacts again. :S

oh wells..at least im using a better phone now..lol. God is good. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home