Androne

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Long update

ive not had the mood to blog lately.

well, first stop, happy new year to all.

that's a pretty ironical statement for me to make with regards to myself, to me, im still stuck at, and it still feels like July 2005, when started my IHP. thats because every new year im still doing the same old frigging assignments and tests from the same old frigging year. and i can hardly remember the last time i had a real break. nope..not even in 2-3 years.

and now its 2007, and guess what the hell, i have assignments to finish, tests to do, modules to redo and IHP to retake. well, thats just one thing, i have to remember that i missed 2 commontest just a few weeks ago over some stupid reason.

and my stupid internet is still a bit screwed up esp after the frigging earthquake in taiwan that affected my ISP which affected me. well lets see if i can survive 2 years, 730 days without break..yeah itll be amazing..ill probably just collapse halfway. X_X

besides, im already halfway there..jus need to continue on with this shit till july 2007. yeah, and i wouldve set a new record for myself. i think one of my new year resolutions would be to tire myself everyday until i die or something for the longest time. yeah, ttll be good..at least ive done something that leaves behind a legacy...how nice huh? at the same time, i can go in peace. :x

yea..its a win-win situation.

yeah i ponned class today. no mood plus go sch until 1pm a bit boring (2-3hours in sch). at least let me go sch for only 1hr la..that one more boring and boliao, i sure go school just for 1hr one..:s

well, no mood to blog..

chau...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home