Androne

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

marry chris to you

yea whoever's reading this..marry chris to you..who's chris i dont know. if ure really that wols, marry chris = merry xmas..

anyway, guess what. im home the whole day today! or..yesterday rather..ive blogged right past midnight..yea w/e ill just type as if its still monday then..

went to JP for a short while and in the arcade, one of my friends asked me: eh, ur xmas u spending alone ah?

that got me. yea..indeed i am spending alone. i still feel exam stress. i also dunno what stress it is. ive not felt any different since i started my IHP in july 2005!!!!! yes..i feel the same i was more than a year ago!!!! can you frigging believe it???? urrgh...*pui...

new years coming..dang..i dunno how to describe the way im feeling right now. even right now, as 'closed up' as i can be, i still cannot describe what im feeling right now.

anyway..while i was playing ROSE today. one of my friends in e game told me how this xmas have been her worst. i felt really moved and sad for her at e same time. its christmas, a time where light dispels darkness, bringing hope, vision and purpose.

for my friend, her dad has been going through cancer, and he cant walk now. i almost teared as i chatted with her. i told myself, what did i experience at expo hall 8? isnt there anything i can do right now? all i could do now is to encourage her and to pray for her dad. so many things are going through my head at tt moment..

and now as well..

so many things in my head..i think im gonna burst =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home