Androne

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Shaggy Slacker

very slack, very shag, very tired.

dont feel like doing anything at all..or feel like talking to anybody. why is it that i dont experience e holiday mood? even those i have no sch for this wk? well, i dont know either. got sch, i feel stressed and tired, when its holiday period, im even more tired.

even though its my 'rest' period. is there no end to my tiredness? when will i ever find my 'true rest'? i cant sleep more than 5hrs too..i never could. =x

christmas is near, but i dont feel a thing, really. and i just got another pimple..i think by 2007 ill look like the surface of the moon. =/ nothing excites me...movies? hmm so-so, everything is so-so, u give me new PC games? ill most likely go hmm..then stop playing e game after awhile.

and i still cant find my prisoner-of-war PC-CD. who the heck took it? or mebbe its hidden somewhere in one of e rooms in my house. go JP also sian, stay at home also sian, go sch also sian, go out also sian. how how how u tell me?

i know i have more important things to settle. but then, how can i settle things when i myself am not settled? you cant settle that which is not settled if what you use to settle the unsettled is not settled right? :s

im a weirdo...

i like to be alone but i hate being lonely..

how how how u tell me? how???????

i must really suck at my marketing skills..i sold a lvl104 soldier rare helm with uber stats for 300k, when it couldve been sold for 1m. how how how u tell me? how?????

damn it la..even at games i also suck..forget it la..from now on ill just nudge people on MSN or something as my pastime =x

what to do what to do what to do!?!?!??!?! arrgh.!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home