Androne

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Internet is back

well..due to e taiwan earthquake..i was cut off from internet for 24hrs, a few days ago i was still lagging, 'time outting' and freezing on e internet. Yesterday, it got better..

just had thanksgiving celgrp. not without first going back to sch to go through my IS assignment and proposal evaluation, as well as presentation overview and briefing.

The BBQ and e fellowship was great.

Just now as i was walking home, i had lots of things going through my mind. After having a short 'quarrel' with God, just as any 2 lovers would. Yea i admit i was stubborn and selfish by refusing to talk to the person, He tried to correct me and encourage me. But i was afraid to get hurt again, i told myself ill build walls so high you cant see the sky, and not just high, but thick and multi-layed, reinforced, etc etc..

But im glad this is what keeps my relationship with God going..constant communication. There are always things going through my mind. And cus most of e time im alone, ill just complain my day off to God and im thankful that He wants us to cast our cares and burdens on Him because He cares for us.

Even if no one would listen, i know God listens, God understands, and God has the best solution anyone can offer. im someone who's very particular about details, to some extent..cus my DISC personality is SCID, if u duno what tt means, google DISC personality. :x

and i dont let down my guard easily, im very defensive and stubborn, in some ways its good, in some ways, its bad. it takes months or even more than a year to be close to me. and once its damaged, it has to start all over.

just so anyone close to me will know, i dont like fixing broken stuff, id rather replace em. not tt im lazy, im just a bit 'C' here and there. replacing broken stuff is faster and more convenient. well, i guess tts something bad abt me, im too comfortable.

to some extent i shld be comfortable (to ensure i dont hurt myself), but to another extent, its important to step out and do something radical. we all have one life to live, why not live it leaving a legacy?

sometimes i look back and ask myself, have i done anything that people remembered for? or am i just another acquaintance? a moving, color-changing wallpaper, changing so fast that one one even realizes?

and one thing i hate..i hate people forcing me to be someone im not. hey..if ure a guy, and i ask you to implant breasts..you want anot? huh? the more the merrier right??? :s so irritating, i am who i am, and i will be who God wants me to be. yes, people around me are important, but ultimately, God's Word is final.

looks and talents may get u there, but its attitude and character that keeps you there!
you dont drown by falling into the sea, you drown by staying there!

i got so many things to type about..and i keep forgetting this one statement i wanna type out, but i remembered and forgotten it 2-3 times already. :x

oh yes, i remember now..

true friends dont tell you what you want to hear, but what you NEED to hear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home