Androne

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blogged

went to Park Mall Fish n Co just now with E406 and a few E420s to sort have have our last meal before Sharon flies off. Yep, we will all miss her, her smiley and bubbly persona never fails to brighten up the smiles on our faces :))

i cant rem e last time i ate alot..LOL! *exercise!!! T_T speaking of which, i was supposed to take my NAPFA test this wk. but i didnt go..=/ expected right? :S you can blame me and scold me all you want, you can look down on me all you want, anyway since im heading for year4, might as well start training and aim for silver next yr right?

its ok, some of u wont understand what it means to be going into fourth year. doing the same stuff for like eternity. T_T and this wk, i woke up late again, missing my IMGT lecture. my lecturer is quiet these few days..received to warnings or calls..i think ive been debarred. i dont have to wait for e letter.

at most retake more modules next yr only. :X you will never understand what it means to do something u hate for 3 years. u wont understand what it means to...i dont wanna continue. no one will understand, but im glad God understands. and i know as long as ive not quitted, ive not failed.

my eyes have been itching and aching and sore-ing for e past few days. i dunno how long more i can last, ill prob die before my time or something..cant take it anymore. talked to LP on e phone yesterday..then all of a sudden she mentioned a new course, Digital Graphics Animation and Audio-Visual Effects Animation..im like...I WANNA CHANGE COURSE! T_T

but too bad its already e 3rd year. mr lim told me, dont care whether u like or hate e module, just finish it up already. and he said it with such motivation and encouragement, it pushed me forward a little and im thankful to God for placing Mr Lim in my life as my mentor.

i guess ive not shown a soft side of me for a long time, ive decided..

if im not strong, hard and cold, im not gonna try to be tough and cold. ill just be myself and let all of u hurt me..yes i will. say all u want, give me all ur attitude all u want, im just gonna look at u as if im watching a comedy show because the only clown is you!

Delirious is coming this weekend and to me, they are the best CCM. not only do they have the substance, they have e anointing and they pull down e presence of God all the time. for those who intend to come just for Delirious, machiam concert..forget it, u guys can go home and eat ur veggies and drink ur milk!

CHC is a no-nonsense church. if u think its easy to be a member think again. personally i dont like hanging around with no discipline, no commitment, blablabla people. but ive enjoyed my journey always e moment i stepped in. like what ps kong said, we are not interested in members, we are interested in disciples!

i liked what ps kong once said, If Jesus is not your Lord of all, He is not your Lord at all!

if not then call Him Lord for what? you what is Lord anot? english fail ah? aiyo so sad...if ure feeling offended. well, ive got nothing to say. The truth hurts, if it doesnt hurt then its not e truth. everything in the gospel is common sense, it is what it is. some people just think too much.

friday got presentation for WISP, arrgh.
next friday presentation for Events, double-arrgh!!!
Screw IS..arrgh! im gonna grow beard soon m_m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home