Androne

Friday, January 12, 2007

DEAD

i didnt go for my 1 of 2 IS presentations. T_T theres one more in 2 hrs time..e one i totally forgot about. not that i forgotten abt it, i thought it was next week when its actually today. :S

i dunno what to do, i cant say the same for IMGT, i dont see e point in going after all i think im debarred anyway. i didnt receive any letters or warnings so i presume e teacher doesnt bother anyway.

i think im gonna go into a trauma soon..

the thought of failing 2 IS modules and repeating 2 more additional modules plus my final year project..i cant handle it..i could break down any moment now. pls note that im not answering calls not because i dont want to..its just the amount of stress i am at..that makes me feel like confining myself and not facing anyone anymore.

im not angry at anyone, not even myself, its just that amount of things that are going through my head makes it hard to even move myself..T_T

the phone is ringing..:S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home