Androne

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Repressed anger.

I have lots of things in my mind.

Ministry, personal life, friend in ICU, celgrp..

The worst thing that could ever happen...

was to have someone raise her voice in front of your face and burst everything.

Couldve shouted back at the top of my voice

Something held me back

I was feeling all happy before that.

I was fuming hot from changi mac all the way home. I was burning on e inside.

I could still feel the heat in my face..

My heart is beating like mad and my blood boiling..

If only my blood vessels burst right now..

I remembered the emotional map.

Easier said than done.

I kept quiet.

Images of taking a baseball bat and smashing

Was hurt, but didnt express it.

Now burning mad.

I cant feel anything..cant tear, cant express any emotion.

My heart is heavy.

Its too late now..

It has become a rock.

Repressed.

God help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home