Androne

Friday, June 26, 2009

Mind Your Body, SOS Final Bible Study, FB Status

Mind Your Body:

Frequent tanning leads to skin cancer, loss of elasticity and early wrinkles. Tanning is a form of skin damage.

People who are very high one moment and very low e next are prone to bipolar disorder or extreme mood swings. Women 20 - 40 are more prone than men.

Caused by chemical imbalances derived from drugs, alcohol, genes or stress. Perception and judgement is impaired.

Bible Study:

It was awesome. When I listened to it, and when Ps began talking about the 2nd wilderness, I mean I received it with an open heart but strangely it didnt impact me much, not that it didnt but yea.

Maybe partly cus this is not my 1st, or my 2nd wilderness, but my 4th and 5th haha..maybe more. I lost count. And each one is always harder than the previous. So for certain, I know I didnt fail the test, because Im not going in circles haha. Each wilderness was different.

Thus, itll be good to know where God is taking me to or what He's preparing for me haha.

Salvation deals with the penalty of sin.
Sanctification deals with the power of sin.
Glorification deals with the presence of sin.

Good game! Phenomenal!

From my FB:

"Was looking for 1 CDRW, I asked God to send some angels to ransack my room before I get home (how daring), and I found 3 CDRWs when I reached home. :D Had a good time talking about Ken and Ryu! LOL. God, you're cool man. Lets get together again sometime! :)"

Thats how I relate to God haha. We can chat with anything and everything under the sun, moon, erm..sky...whatever lol. No one can, okay, not to sound mean, no one...has ever spent quality time thats even close to the quality of time I spend with God :D

Even if I have nothing, I would still be the happiest person in the world.

How about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home