Androne

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Back from Thanksgiving Bash, Thoughts, Revelations

Back..haha..

It was awesome. We had fun. And Adam's warcry was just epic lol. Night cycling was..."OMG" to me, cus firstly, I cant cycle. And even if I do, I dont think Ill ever last that long lol. But at least I didnt do so bad I guess, for my first attempt after 10 years? hahaha.

Glad Liz's friend, Anthony came. Great guy to talk with. Adam can talk to him about soccer e whole night and I can talk to him about police stuffs e whole night haha.

Sorry I didnt stay up e last night cus I have 3 days worth of workload to finish within one day and my weekends are kinda 'burned' already. And you know me, I get agitated when Im unproductive. Whole night Ill just think of my reports and work...and that burns me out even more..

Btw, just for general info, one sure way to kill yourself, is to present on-the-spot changes to me. Last minute changes, when given enough time, I still wouldnt mind. But last minute, on the spot, changes, if you present them to me, you're gonna die, whether ure my friend or not.

Im a thinker, and I can plan VERY WELL. Its just sometimes, people get in the way. And sad to say, most of the time they do. Im a very calculative person, I into details a LOT. Even long term plannings, I have them right to the details.

You dont have to change my plan, you just have to change the details a BIT and its enough to piss me and turn me off already. It doesnt matter what plans they are, even if lets say, a girl suddenly comes to me and asks me to be her boyfriend, you can go home, climb your window and jump down lol.

If you want to 'suddenly' me, you can 'suddenly' die.

If ure someone I know for lets say 2-3 years, Ill be quick and GLAD to say yes to you. But if ure a stranger or an acquaintance, forget it.

You just simply want a relationship MORE than you want me.

And so..

Just now I was thinking, and many things came to mind. So dont mind me penning down my revelations because in the future when I look back and think of the great breakthroughs Ive received, I get encouraged and strengthened. =)

1. "The truth hurts"

Well, simply put, if it doesnt hurt, its not the truth.

Any relationship thats not built on truth, will not last. It doesnt matter if you're a spiritual giant, a cg leader, a member, or an unchurched. You can even believe in God. Well..Satan-Lucifer believed in God, he even served God in the most highest place, yet he had no truth, he still went to hell.

In this world there are rules, and bad things happen when rules are broken.

Relationships arent meant to stroke each other's ego, once in awhile, its good. But if ure gonna keep on doing it, ultimately, ure just bringing him/her closer to you and one day, when his/her 'normal' attributes show, you get upset, disappointed and angry.

Its like you seeing a tiger, you tell it its cute, you feed it, and you ask him to come to you so that you can stroke it. And when you stop doing so, it bites your head and ure dead.

Even is business, daily life, this applies. You dont need to be a rocket scientist.

So please, practice common sense.

God said, 'give me your heart', because He wants you to keep your brain.

And if ur life isnt changing, then change your brain, change your thinking.

2. Love is not an emotion, love is a choice.

I personally dont believe in falling in love, falling out of love. Because since you've been falling here and there, it just shows you've dont NOTHING.

Continue falling, and you'll continue failing.


3. Character above relationship.

I dont have to say much, you love the person? Good. You've accepted the person the way he/she is. So dont complain if he/she doesnt change. Too bad, soo sad.

4. Generalization is a sign of mediocrity and the lack of passion.

People with the "they all", "you all", "he's always..", "she's always", "its always like that", attitude, are very often very shallow and mediocre people. It just simply shows that ure not interested in things/people. You dont bother to find out, you simply dont care, yet you want things done? Dumb. You can kiss the wall and hope it talks back to you..lol.

5. Pressing into each other's lives.

I loved what Adam said regarding this. And my all favourite, Dr Robb Thompson said this once before. True friends are INTERESTED and PRESS INTO each other's lives.

They love talking about what their friends love even if it doesnt interest them.
They love to find out whats going on in their friends lives.
Even if their friend doesnt talk back to you, you take the initiative.

They are your passion.

Do you have friends like that?
Do you have this attribute yourself?

The proof of your desire is in your pursuit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home