Androne

Friday, December 26, 2008

Thats not my name? They saw my dick? Rants.

Sorry for the lack of updates, no time to blog lol. And thanks to those who encouraged me and all, I was out of depression in 24-48 hours. =)

Okay, I really must blog this, I cant contain the laughter anymore..

They saw my dick...
They saw my dick...
They saw my dick...
They saw my...DICK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Tranny song, WTHROFLMAOLOL!!!

Okay, the air has come out of me. haha. Sorry man, I jus cracked the first time I heard this song. Hehehehehe.

Okay, Im sane now. =/

Anyway, christmas drama was good. Every year the drama team is just so creative. And every service, every day, they just come up with creative ideas to add more scripts to the drama.

Sunday..omg..what sunday..I meant..thursday..I keep on thinking christmas was on Sat and Sun =/ Thursday, after svc went to fellowship with Pamela's cg, together with Queenie, Stella and Aini. Tapaoed at Airport T3, makaned, fellowshipped and played some games..haha. It was great. =D

Looking forward to service...=)

Let me rant a bit here now.

Is carrying umbrella a fashion statement? LOL. The weather is cool and windy, but I see people carrying umbrella, esp..well..the ladies. =O

Hmm if its hot, I can understand, if its raining, of course, why not. But on a cool, shady, windy day? =S Hmm.

Ooooookay, assuming ure afraid of bird shit, but there arent any birds around, let alone much trees. O_O

Or worse come to worse, ure scared of wind. So maybe you wanna protect yourself from being blown away or something, but that too doesnt make sense, neither does it make dollars. By carrying an umbrella wouldnt you get blown away easier? :O Hmm.

So someone told me, "Cus it looks like its gonna rain ma..." Haha. Okay. So..

If I look like I need to go to the toilet...does it mean I take off my pants now? ^.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home