Androne

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Revelations, Randoms

Hmm yesterday I got 2 revelations.

The first one:

You can show unconditional love, and yet not have unconditional love.
Because just by showing unconditional love to only one person,
That alone, is a condition.

The second one:

"My friend is bad" is an example of poor vocabulary, and a lack of wisdom.
Firstly, how can a friend be bad? Please go to http://www.dictionary.com
Secondly, there's no such thing as wrong friends, only wrong decisions.

Okay, now for some random stuff.

I dunno why, people are msging me, "hahaha your dream...". Like 5 people already? LOL. Seriously, I dunno what made u laugh hahaha. Its kinda freaky to me. =/

Oh well...sometimes people see my face only wanna laugh. Guess it cant be helped LOL.

And..I dont whats wrong with my connection..the download speed sucks. =/

And...I need a new laptop.. =O Mine's already like 5 year old!! Thats even longer than my first PC..=/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home