Androne

Monday, December 22, 2008

Service, My Hope, Nightmare?

Candlelight service was great. What a beautiful sight. Indeed you can never know what one small candle can do, it will light up your life. My Hope was good too. Glad to meet new friends. Over-abundance of food though..haha.

Last night I had a strange dream.

Isnt it interesting? That what we dream most of the time at night, is what our mind is being fed while we are at our 'sleepy stage' lol.

If you talk to me about this and that, when Im sleepy before I go to sleep, it will register itself in my sub conscious mind, as my conscious mind is shutting off lol, so that when Im sleeping, my sub con becomes super active and I begin to dream about it hahaha.

Anyway, alicia...youuuuuu...lol, chat to me about chinese ghost show...

At night I really dream of ghost!!!

Well, I was first on a MRT, and it was going backwards from Jurong East. What do I mean by backwards? The track thats going to clementi...I was on a train on THAT track, but it was reversing..back to boon lay. On the train, I was...squashed by2 girls? lol..but thats not the point hahaha.

And so halfway, the scene changed.

I alighted at a jungle with a group of 3. Me and 2 other guys. We were there for some investigation or jungle trekking of some sort. It was midnight.

We went into the jungle and there were news of a pontianak roaming around, eating innocent people and thus we had, 'missing people' cases. So I figured we were there to check it out or something. To me at that time, it was like, "Nah..where got such thing, just go lor"..haha.

And so one of my buddies, (I dont know any of them btw, nor recognise their faces haha), went missing, played around...at the site where the Pontianak was supposed to show up, he planted a bomb, hoping to destroy the entire section of the forest to wipe out the Pontianak and her home.

He was crazy or something..he wanted to detonate it immediately. It was at an abandoned building in the middle of the forest. And so, just before he pressed the remote, a vine...emerged from the bushes behind him, grabbed him, and pulled him in and he died.

Next day, the SAF was deployed to the forest as well. They encountered a metal fence and attempted to blow their way through, to get into the forest.

I was there again with the last guy remaining, who was my buddy.

Both of us, together with the SAF who joined us shortly later, were standing at the abandoned house in the middle of the jungle, at midnight. It was cold, quiet and creepy.

My buddy was going to plant a second bomb, to destroy the place. He did place the bomb. So he stood in front of the bomb, at the corner of the house, briefing the SAF about the situation.

His back was facing the bushes behind.

When he had briefed finished, the SAF were reluctant to believe that a Pontianak actually exists. All of a sudden, there was a woman coming from the other end of the 'open section' where we stood, surrounded by trees and bushes.

She was wearing some cloak of some kind..and her face was just some gray thing sticking onto it. She was faceless. Talk about being creepy. Everyone turned and prepared to fire. When my buddy talked to the Pontianak and told her that if she provoked us, she would die and this entire section will be wiped out.

Btw, the pontianak wasnt really a spirit, but someone you can touch tangible with your senses.

She made some strange sound and next thing, she was gone.

Everyone was on high alert, prepared for whats gonna happen next. My buddy, whose back was facing the bush, later on suffered the same fate as the first guy who died. Vines coming from behind grabbing him, but this time, the pontianak stepped out, and pulled him into her mouth with the vines and my last buddy died.

The SAF attacked the pontianak but they were losing one by one. And so..I was the last man standing, I just stood there, watched the whole thing. People were lying everywhere, some injured, some dead.

And Pontianak looked at me and started walking towards me. So I walked backwards.

She continued walking towards me and I continued walking backwards. We walked in circles. O_O Then she stretched out both her hands towards my face and said in a creepy voice, "Can you stop walking backwards?"

I said, "Look, if you'd stop walking forward, Ill stop walking backwards"...

She said, "Can you listen to me for awhile..."
"I dont mind, but can you stop coming forward for awhile? Look, I wanna help you but first could you give me some space?"

So she stopped.

I was totally calm. Her voice was creepy, yes. I stood there, and she stood there, face to face. I was thinking, maybe her vine is gonna shoot out again and eat me up. And the vine did come out. But as it did..the gray spot covering her face began to dissolve away and I saw her face.

MAN! I sworn I wouldve freaked out. Her eyes were yellow and were looking up, her face was whitish gray with wrinkles and she has dried up purplish lipstick on her lips. And her mouth was just a line with a small hole. Her hair was curled up, but shoulder-length long.

And she said, "Why do these people want to destroy me?"
"Well, many people have died because of you.."
"Do you hate me?"
"Of course not. I came here just to see you." (which I did, cus I didnt do anything but watch lol)

Her face began to change shape. She was pretty..but her skin was still whitish gray.

"Will you destroy me too?"
"Nah, who am I to decide your fate? You didnt attack me.."
And she held my hand..stared straight into my eyes.

She said, "You are a nice person, could you do one thing for me?"
"Hmm..sure..what is it?"

And she began to whisper in my ear, I didnt know or couldnt hear a word. But in my dream, I agreed.

Pontianak: "Thank you...you are such a nice person...thank you so much..."

And she started to 'muack muack' me....=OOOOOOOOOO!!!

And so I never knew what she said to me. The next day, I dreamt myself, walking to the same spot alone. This time, it was in the afternoon. I held the detonator in my hands...

I smiled. Stood a distance away from that abandoned house...

And pressed the detonate button. *A huge explosion took place. And I looked up into the sky, hoping to see my pontianak friend again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home