Androne

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Service, Friends, Thoughts

Well..first of all, let me start by sharing a revelation I received today and type it out before I forget it lol. =/

You can believe in God and yet not believe God.
You can believe God exists and not believe He is real.

okay, back to the post..lol. Service was great. I particularly liked the 2D, 3D thing haha. And the number line thing, it totally blew me away. Yes, God doesnt reveal everything to us right now, cus there is a time and season for everything and..God already DID say, "My plans towards you are plans of good and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

So dont worry, just because you cannot see the 10s or the -10s in ur life, it doesnt mean its not there. Dont close the storybook when you've not read the whole thing! And God knows ur beginning and end so why worry?

Hendra came yesterday, he brought along his bro, hendrick haha. How I got to know Hendra was interesting, lets just say 3 things, "Asia Conference", "Blog" and "YouTube". He's indo btw, completed his masters in Aussie and is now working there. His bro has a bach deg and is probably working also...(Am i right? haha).

But they're indonesians so yea..parents in Indo. Kulantan or something, I cant rem, pardon me haha. =/

I felt so small..lol, one masters degree and one bach degree (dunno if he plays musical pieces ok lame)..but anyway, the whole asia conference thing sparked and he chanced upon my blog and thus we've been contacting via email e past few weeks or so. So he's on leave for a couple of days and flew to sg to attend our service. *Salute man.

Well, first of all, its interesting cus he's been praying to God for a friend in chc, specifically in e media ministry and *POP..I came along, from nowhere lol.

Okay, the youtube thing was a bit lame...

We were supposed to meet in expo or something, but he was using another phone so I couldnt get through to his Aust phone no. You can imagine the stress and the panic..I was so ganchiong haha...how how how...

Then as usual, after PM, I just felt I needed to go to e toilet..(*this time i admit, I wasnt really urgent, just felt like walking towards e toilet..and hoping maybe Ill feel urgent then..=x)

But not all e time im like that k!!! haha.

So I was walking and wondering, its 5pm, how am I gonna find him in all the 7000 over people. =/ And I heard a voice.."Are you andrew?" In case ure wondering, no I didnt fly, hit e ceiling and freakout..I was stunned actually...it was Hendra.

So I asked, 'how did u find me?' lol..so he was telling me, he was wondering how I would look like, so he viewed my links or something and he chanced upon my videos. So...he was smiling and giggling to himself or something and I thought what happened, and I realised its my videos...okay whatever, I hadnt been doing videos lately..hahahaha...=/

Fellowship was great..watched The Day The Earth Stood Still, midnight movie, with rhonda, wayne and my own cg. Celebrated thad and timo's 21st. This year so many 21st...me, rhonda, pam, thad, pow, timo lols. The fairsian 'expenditure', cus confirm spend alot on all these 21st birthdays all one shot lol.


I give this a 3.5/5 as I was expecting better, but oh well, its a slightly above average show to me, but to some, you might not catch e storyline, but I did =D haha.

For some reason, all of Keanu Reeves movies somehow has a 'common grace' in it lol. Matrix was the crucifixion, "It is finished *Bright cross!", and now the flood lol. God searched throughout the earth but found no one, except Noah..and so on, so forth..

Thank God when I was watching The Day The Earth Stood Still, my eyes didnt stood still =O. You can tell I seldom go to the movies or to MIDNIGHT movies for that matter..

And this morning wyelin was psychoing me to go watch Twilight because of some guy...hahahaha! =pp Okay never mind lol. Its your sweet 16 and I wont disturb you for now haha. Hmm I think I wanna watch Bolt..haha. =DD

Will blog again tonight or later...what am I talking about, later is tonight. O_O.


Sometimes I just hate my male hormones. Makes me do things Im not supposed to do, think of things Im not supposed to. It turns on and off here and then. So irritating! Because of it, I have to make decisions in my life, change my lifestyle, impose limitations, etc. There are times I just wish I wasnt born with them. Ps told us to embrace our humanity, but this is one part of my humanity I just cant embrace. One of the factors leading to me being antisocial at times is this! Graaahhhh...!! Sooo irritating!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home