Androne

Monday, December 08, 2008

Update, Sharing

Sorry for the lack of updates..service was great =) Served on sat and attended on sunday.

Recession-proof anointing...as ps was talking about it, I realised that Ive experienced that breakthrough even before Dr John Avanzini came..

My pay raise, allowances, etc..all these happened before Dr John came, the breakthrough came, the moment I mixed my prayer with my giving, the moment I took that step of faith, the moment obedience became greater than sacrifice. ;)

On saturday, during sound debriefing, Suraj was sharing us his experiences with ps kong as they grew up together over the years. It was just mind blowing and eye opening.

One thing I caught from him was something he said:

"Many pastors and churches, when the preach an offering message, you hear things like '30fold, 60fold, and a hundredfold. However, in the bible, God mentioned it the other way round.. He started with 100fold, 60fold then 30fold.

God starts BIG! When you ask for this much, He always does exceeedingly, abundantly, above all you can ask or think. Same with the parable of the talents...

Its not 1 talent, 5 talents, then 10 talents, but 10 talents, 5 talents, THEN 1 talent!"

And to end off this entry..let me say..

Ive cleared all my building fund! =))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home