Androne

Monday, November 24, 2008

Asia Conference 2008 - Finale

What a great 5 days it has been.

Even though most of the time, I was in the overflow, presence of God was always there. Service was Ps Benny Hinn was just awesome. Great move of God...

The presence and the glory was so thick, it felt heavy..I was taking deep breaths. My knees were shivering I was almost gonna fall under the power..it was just awesome.

Ive never heard ps benny preach the way he did on saturday..man he was on fire. =)

"There is no retirement in God."

"People backslide, so called, not because of bad things that happen in their life,
But its because their salvation is based on a prayer, based on a man,
And not on the Lord Jesus Christ! (there is no relationship)"
- Man...that blew me away!

It doesnt matter what people say..we are there for the presence of God, for the anointing of God..to have an encounter and experience the power, and the reality of the most high God! =)

Ive no idea how much Ive given for the past few days..and..I didnt expect ps benny to move in financial miracles!!! It was just so awesome..I wish I had that amazing amount back then. I saw how hungry the people were, I saw their faith that made them run from hall 10 all the way to hall 8..Im just so encouraged.

Today was just awesome. No words can express my gratitude.

I simply love this song..its the most meaningful song to me:

CHC - Above All Else

No eye has seen
No ear has heard
Unfailing love
Far beyond words

The cross I see
Your blood redeems
My imperfections
Your hands divine
Come shape this heart of mine

Here I stand, thirsting for You
Here I am, surrender to You
Let my life be Your clay
Mould me in Your way
Here I stand, desperate for You
Here I am, a vessel for You
Let my life sing Your praise
Bring honor to Your name

Above all else, above all else
We exalt You, we exalt (You)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home