Androne

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Dumbos

Just let me rant a bit here.

First of all, everyday, I get reports of people stealing and then getting caught by CCTV. Seriously, thats the stupidest crime Ive heard LOL.

Either Im just too smart, or people these days dont know how a CCTV looks like. Maybe they thought its a screen at the counter? LOL. Seriously, I read my reports I wanna laugh. Sometimes, I get so amused by the reports I fart. =O

I mean, why steal under a CCTV? You want your 5mins of fame? lol. Let me tell you a quick and effective path to fame and glory. Just go to orchard and shout: "I AAAAMMMM GAAAAYYY" LMAOROFLOL...=DD

Seriously, I like to make fun of criminals or people with a problem up there or inside, deep down there..lol..anyway..

Next...

People get phone scammed, and then making a report. HELLO?

"Congratulations...you have won $50000 dollars, please transfer your $1000 deposit to claim your reward. Thank you."

And people actually DO IT!! O_O Gosh..like that I can be rich man...so easily scam noobs lol. And worse thing is...they make a report. O_O. Hahaha..not only you give business to the scammer, you give business to the police..you increase the rate of employment in Singapore with your stupidity.

I overheard my colleagues laughing somewhere in the backroom, "Hahaha..people these days, still believe that money is free one...LOL!"

That is why..come to Jesus, because He owns everything, and He loves you, and will take good care of you. =P No need to steal, no need to get scammed...hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home