Androne

Monday, December 01, 2008

"Ahhhhhhhh.." + Random

A few days ago..a friend, from JW service left her AC notepad in Expo. And today, me, from expo svc, left my AC notepad in JW. O_O

USHERS HELP!!...haha. =(

Anyway, recently, I got to know 2 guys online. one of them from indonesia, the other..ill let you know from where (dunno yet lol), but they are both overseas (one of which tagged my blog recently, its pretty interesting how he got to know about my blog haha, i wonder how many anonymous readers I have out there =O)

And..they've heard about asia conf and chc. Im so blessed to know these guys. Besides, one day in heaven, there'll be billions of saints, so why not get to know some of them first? =D

They've been asking about our church and wanna know more about what we are doing and all that, and sharing to them my experiences, hearing their stories, has just been fruitful these past few days..

Well, its back to work tmr. Let the week be fast...=O

(The AC photos on the CHC website is up =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home