Androne

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Service, Ministry, Randoms

Service was good today, but I didnt manage to get here and there during the sermon, cus the comms was going on and on lol. Nevertheless, Im glad to be serving once again. 

Btw, church just bought over the new midas XL8 console for our main hall. It was rented during AC and ps thought it was great so its officially ours. =) (it costs almost a million =O) Praise and worship sounds great..CD quality. You can google midas XL8 for more info, its fully digital, LCD screens, editing software. Just like a mini studio. =)

Ull be surprised, the wide screen in the hall, we dont own it. Its also rented lol.  The only screen we own is e one in JW. =/ However, we own the new HD cameras haha. And...the widescreen is just 2 LEDs combined haha.

Happy birthday to my bro and to pam. =) To my bro, work hard, do well, Im sure God will take you to another level. =) You will get e results u desire and you will exceed the things I do. 

To pam, thanks for being a great friend, a great fellow sister, and thanks for all the sacrifices uve made. Wish you all the best in your school life, and of cos to you and thad. =) When one of u goes up another level, u guys go up together as one. ;) Be a force that will shake e420! Indeed, like ps said, we will always reap more than what we've sown.

Ive been deep in thoughts lately..things going through my mind.

Sowing into arise n build, sowing into people's life (not just financially, but through my time, etc), moves my heart more this year than any other AnB. =S I see people chionging to SITEX. Ive been longing for a new desktop for awhile. Ive saved up for it. And just when I had the money to get out..AnB starts.

Every offering, every opportunity to give to God, to people, has touched my heart in the deepest way. I gave up my dream...for God...I gave up my dream...for others. Sometimes, I look back and see, Ive hardly thought of myself. Even when I had nothing, I still gave.

Were there times I felt deprived? Yes. Many times I felt, I just cant say no to a friend. Even when Im not well, Ill say im fine. I always say 'anything', 'its ok', or 'never mind'. Ive sown into the needs of others, without having enough time or resources to meet my own needs =(

But isnt that what walking the xtian life is all about? Becoming the lowliest, putting others before self, etc. But deep down, seeing others blessed, Im satisfied. I see the poor and the homeless on the AC video, my heart was just so moved.

Sometimes, we get so used to life blessed by God, and forget the ones out there who dont have food on their table or clothing to wear. God, I wanna be closer to You..take my all, in exchange for more of You..let me decrease and may You increase..:'(

Friends come and go, because they dont sow into people's lives. 

Where your treasure is, there your heart will be. This verse is not just talking about you and God, but in another perspective, its also about relationships between you and people.

Why do I miss people more than others? Because my treasure is with them, I have a portion, that Ive sown into their lives. Have you?

Its okay to have sown alot into others lives and yet not get anything in return. =/
Worse still, you're not remembered by them anymore, but its ok.

I dont feel like talking to anyone,
Opening to anyone, or meeting anyone, for now. =/

God is my Source, and my Shelter. Its time to move on. 

Going JW service later. I just wanna fulfill my pledge for this month, and to spend time with God. Anyway, I dont have anyone to go out with also...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home