Androne

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

True Worshippers - Mengenal-Mu, Revelations

Bila kubuka mataku (When I open my eyes)
Dan lihat wajahMu (And look at Your face)
Ku terkagum (I am amazed)

Bila kulihat hidupku (When I look at my life)
dan karya tanganMu (And all the works of Your hand)
Ku tersanjung (I am honored)

Kar'na semua yang baik (Because all good things)
dalam hidupku (In my life)
Itulah karyaMu (They are Your wondrous works)
Kau b'ri k'sempatan yang baru (You give a brand new chance)

Dan ku ingin mengenalMu, Tuhan (And I want to know You, God)
Lebih dalam dari s'mua yang kukenal (Deeper than all that I have known before)
Tiada kasih yang melebihiMu (There is no greater love than Yours)
Ku ada untuk menjadi penyembahMu (I am here to be Your worshipper)

What a great song..=)

Today as I was having lunch alone, sitting in a secluded corner in the kopitiam, revelations upon revelations just downloaded into my head from heaven, it was as if a sermon tape was being played. I quickly took out my handphone and noted it down..(the best I could)..

Pastor Kong once said, Good can never influence evil. Only evil can influence good.

That is because good is a choice, not an influence.

You may not have what it takes to be evil, yet you end up doing evil, you are selfish, you lose your temper, you lie, you gossip, you take advantage of people, etc.

At the same time, you may have what it takes to be good, but still, you also end up doing evil. Because no one is perfect, in this world.

We were all created in God's image and likeness, then why did mankind end up in this state? That is because the moment we enter the world, we are already subjected to the influence of its fallen state.

As a baby, we had no shame, no guilt, no worries, to a baby, anything is possible. You tell him he can be superman, he will want to be superman and even acts upon that word and tries to jump from furniture to furniture thinking he can fly. A baby can run around the house naked and not feel any shame...because shame is not from God.

Sometimes, I can talk about such 'mature' things (M18 or R21) or whatever (these are just manmade standards), not because I run round naked or I sleep around or what. Thats how it was from the beginning. The two were one, male and female. There was unity, no gap in communication nor understanding. Thats why our minds must be renewed.

If you're behaving normally in this world, together with everyone else, then youve not really renewed your mind!

Because we should be different from this world, above this world, better than this world!

People may never enter a church or read a bible, most of them are stuck out there. Trying to 'influence' them may not work all the time, in fact, most of the time, without the anointing. Thats why we have the cultural mandate.

Going in there, rising up, and making a difference. That way, more than just influencing people, we are now having 'dominion' on the earth, in society, in the kosmos.

Because of that, people outside now have the choice, to WANT to make the decision for Christ. Soul winning is more than bringing people to church, it is pointing them to the church!

The sun must first RISE into the sky, THEN there will be daylight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home