Androne

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Pure Heart, Unusual Miracle

---A PURE HEART---

I was reading Shing's blog..

She said something about the verse "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.." that struck me.

Many times, seeing God doesnt always mean physically with ur eyes, or tangibly with your senses like how some people, after a great holy ghost meeting / church conference, will say "wow..it was awesome, I have seen God", etc. Its more like living a life without criticism and complaining, a life of faith and obedience.

For me, going back to camp, back then, wasnt something I liked, no matter how much I hated going back, I still went back. I didnt 'geng', take MC or whatever. I did my best, I lived my best. And now, looking back, in a way, I have seen God.

Confinement reports being cancelled, early bookouts twice a month, being given lighter punishment than the whole coy..all these things arent just great testimonies, but they're a demonstration of what God can do, for those whose hearts are towards Him.

Having a pure heart..is also like..

When ur parents are fighting, everyone's getting hurt and discouraged, you are able to see the hand of God at work, creating space for the gospel to penetrate in. You're able to, for example, see it as a good opportunity to show the love of God. You get excited...because you know your family is going to get saved.

But a heart that's impure, a heart that grumbles, will probably think.."Why must my parents be like that? Why must this happen again?" You will see the problem, but you cant see God. Instead of being the one different, you get dragged in and you follow everyone else..

Even though I hate doing ops, I try my best to look forward to it. Ive just been informed that because of my night ops, Im given one extra day leave. But what amazing is..

---UNUSUAL MIRACLE---

This whole leave thing...

Is part of an unusual miracle that took place just last week. You see, for this year, I only have 7 days of leave. And Ive used up quite a few, left with 3 days to clear by 31 Dec, cus we cant bring forward. So last fri, I applied my leave. And to my surprise, I was told I have 8 days of leave!!!

I double-checked with the staff, they checked e system, it says 8 days...:O

How can it be? No errors. Not only it looks like a miscalculation (cus I had only 3 days remaining), its even MORE than my total number of leave days this year!!!

And now, this night ops thing, they've given me 1 more day leave. Haha..the problem is..I have too many leave days, I cant clear them all!!! LOL. Its overflowing...

But also, my work is gonna pile up, so thats why Ive allocated 1-2 days in e week to go back and clear my work.

Back then during my sec sch days, after my Os, during that looooong break, I worked at Sentosa selling tickets and doing crowd control. I remembered I stopped work in May, my poly starts in July.

But at the end of June, I got a payslip for June..!!!? I didnt even work in June. And I dont think its those situation where ur pay gets brought forward due to some stuffs in the system, cus every month I DID get my pay, including end May! LOL..

That was my first unusual miracle. It was just before or during AnB season. And I was hardly even 1 year in church..

And now this unusual miracle of the leave-appear-from-nowhere, its also during AnB season.

And maybe I know e reason why its happening..cus..

IVE COMPLETED MY BUILDING FUND FOR MY 6 MONTHS PLEDGE! =)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home