Androne

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Disturbed, Provoked, Questions and more Questions..

Today is half day, but my half day is gone, cant even do a ONE report from 1pm-6pm. Thats why I hate being around people. I feel I can do so much alone. Nothing can distract me, no one can disturb my plans. Not that I hate them, but I just feel damn pissed about the whole thing.

So unproductive. I hate myself. I think Im going to go emo and slip into depression...Sigh.

God, You can control time if You wanted.
In fact, You have all the time in all of eternity..
You can do everything You wanted.
You can do so many things at one time.
You can be omnipresent, omni this and omni that...

I am created Your image and likeness. Yet my capacity is so limited by time and space. I just feel so far from being like You... =(

Why did You create time in the first place?
Why cant I even work and rest at the same time?
I thought all things are possible? =S

So many questions, so deep they are, but I know I probably wont get most of the answers until I 'go home' to be with You..which is like..still a long ways off.

Im a thinker, Im a feeler, Im an observer, a hearer.
Talkers have their gifts, but a quiet person has his too.
Extroverts can connect with the seen, while introverts like me connect with the unseen.

Whats Your whole concept about time and energy, mass, physics and quantum studies? One verse that intrigued me was that You had to REST on the seventh day. When did infinity come to a limit? Or is there something significant about the word, 'rest'? Is there a deeper meaning behind it?

I wanna do so much, yet I cant.

God, please renew my mind to be more like You, and REALLY more like You. Im a little impatient Im sorry, but thats how hungry I am.

Let the verse, "...created in His image and likeness..." be so real to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home