Androne

Monday, December 29, 2008

Jogging, 2008 Reflections, Service

Went jogging just now, and after my run, I walked around awhile and chatted with God. And scenes of 2008 began to play before my eyes. Truly, its been the greatest year of my life. And I believe 2009 will be the best year yet. =D

Indeed we are going from glory to glory, strength to strength, faith to faith!!!

Here are just a list of things I wanna thank God for:

1. I wanna thank God, for my NS life. Enlisting into SPF was definitely exceedingly, abundantly above what I asked or even conceived in my mind. Tough as it may be, it has toughened me in some ways. And for my posting, even though it has just started out, I thank You for everything. From the people, to the schedules, being able to NOT miss a single service. Indeed, what else can I say? God, I love You...THAT much. And faith moves the hand of God.

2. I wanna thank God for a few people:

a. Amber - You have been a shining example and a great friend. Even though I only showed up late 2007, I didnt really know you nor anyone in the cg. I was there as a servant, but in 2008, I thank you that I feel more closer to you and ur cg (Im now there as a friend and a part-time member? haha), slowly, one by one, step by step. Serving you early this year, have opened my eyes to alot of things, gave me spiritual exposure and challenged my skills and my spirituality...challenged my thinking to a whole new level. =)

b. Seowshi - What can I say? 2008 was the year you came into my life. I dont know whether is it I came into your life or you came into my life haha...but I just wanna say thank you for everything, every sacrifice, every effort to do your best. And God will honor you. You are like an angel sent from God, if not for certain things you have done or said, I wouldnt still be around, or I wouldve just stayed at where I was. I wanna say that no matter how small or insignificant the things you do or say may be at times, your presence alone, was already more than what you could say or do. No matter how small...no matter how insignificant, it has changed destiny, changed lives, and Im sure you have been blessed greatly in return as well. =)

2008 was also the year you pioneered the 'Teach guitar for free' thingy in my life, being my first student. =D Because of you, God has opened many doors for me to teach others for free, to be a blessing. And now..coming to the end of the year, "Teach guitar for free" ... for some reason has now become "Teach guitar and then give guitar for free" LOL. But its great. I dont know of anyone in church who has ever done that..

c. Timothy - Its interesting how we first met in TAF club. I remembered I just smiled and said hi. Now that cute chubby fella is saying to me, "Andrew, I feel you have to change in some areas..." haha. Indeed, God works in mysterious ways. Thanks for being a great friend, a close brother to me. I just feel that in 2009, there's just so much more I can learn from you. Everytime I see you in the forefront, Im just fidgety, its just something about you that I wanna 'extract' out. But I guess, God feels its not the right time to reveal it. Im glad Im always hungry spiritually, I wanna get everyone's anointing lol.

d. Alicia, Pranee, Adelene, Qiyu, Stella, Joshua, ChinMing, Kaiser, Ziyang, Torance, Wyelin, Shing, Weiming - Thank God for all of you. The little things you've done, the great things you've done. Just knowing you guys, was the greatest moment in my life. And I will say again, all of you are my 'test subjects' LOL. Im just finding your hidden talent and then Ill hunger and go for it. =D Haha..nah, you guys arent my test subjects..haha. You guys have been great. But really, I AM looking for something about each of you that I can learn, I can 'extract' haha. Hope our friendships can go to another level in 2009. =)

e. Adam & E420 - There's just so many things I wanna say. I could just combine all the previous 4 paragraphs and paste it here in one huuuuge block. If I could use my 'awesome' vocabulary to sum it up, it would be to thank you guys, for making my latter in 2008, greater than my former. Thanks for leaving my life, never the same. Multiplication...will come to E420 in 2009 in Jesus' name!!!

3. I wanna thank God, for Himself. =) For being everything to me, nothing and no one can ever replace You. Thank you for revealing more of Yourself to me. Thank You for moving greater in my life. I never had much, but You have taken what's left of me, to glorify Your name. Just like how You are happy when Im happy, Im happy too when You're happy. Because of You, ***missing text (no vocab available for description)***

Because of You..everything happens! =)) That would be the best I can put it in words. 2008 is the year I received my second unusual miracle, it is also the year, I experienced marketplace breakthrough and miracles. =)

New level, new devils, but the same God that is gonna defeat them all. =)

Service today was good. Remember Lot's wife...

Do not look back at:

1. OLD SINS that have been forgiven.
2. OLD DEFEATS that got you down.
3. OLD CONFLICTS that made you bitter.
4. OLD VICTORIES...and think you have arrived ;)

Thats it for now. I will blog my visions for 2009 sometime soon. Before this entry 'explodes' cus its too long hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home