Androne

Friday, January 02, 2009

2009, Thoughts, Randoms, Laptop?

Well..happy new year to all I guess.

This year didnt really have the christmas mood, nor the new year mood. My whole biological clock is screwed up. My year always starts around May-July since poly, about 4 years, now 5 years ago.

Well, lets start with christmas.

Didnt receive any presents, didnt buy any presents, haha. Okay, maybe a few goodies/greetings here and there, but thats just about it. New year, while people were counting down, I was going midnight jogging alone...'so healthy'...

Maybe at the end of 2009 Ill do a countdown, NO...ill do a countup!! YES!! lol..People will go, "5, 4, 3, 2, 1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Ill go..."1, 2, 3, 4, 5...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" Isnt that great. =O

So instead of people going "....1....HAPPY NEW YEAR"...Id figured that something like.."10..(or)..60...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" 10, 25, 60..then happy new year...got more POWER mah..haha. Ok, whatever..=S

Im just gonna make this a short post..im sleepy and tmr have to go back to work. =/ Then after that its..


HECTIC man!!! And I still have accumulated work from 2008 that have yet to be finished. Still have to pack bag. Buy stuffs...feels like...BOOKING IN...ZOMG! =X Im thinking of bringing my laptop...so much work to do =/ *Sigh.

Then again, I need a laptop bag to begin with..no wait..Ive been procrastinating. I wanted to get a new PC/laptop like months ago and I havent done anything, only today I started collecting ONE brochure. Well done Andrew, you deserve a smack on the head..

My "1" and "2" keys dont work, means my '!' and '@' cant be typed. I have to open character map! =S And I just found out that Toshiba laptops have a burnout problem. Ive researched on the net, many complained that Toshiba laptops are too HOT...even in an airconditioned room, it burns! =/ And I realised my toshiba has been burning hot and consuming more electricity then I guess..not exactly a value for money.

This oldie costs like what? 2.7k? Now a better one costs only 1k. And the specifications are so much better.

Im thinking between an Asus, Fujitsu and Lenovo Thinkpad, any suggestions? =D

Acer and Compaq, maaaybe, last resort I guess. IBM? Too business, doesnt have gaming/multimedia specs.

HP? Good but a LITTLE expensive, definitely out of the picture lol. Itll be nice if....okay never mind. haha.

Sony Vaio or other Sony laptops? Havent heard/known much.

Toshiba? NO. Until they fix the cooling problem with all their models (so strange, yes..ALL Toshiba laptops have this problem).

And no Dell, mass produced products have their setbacks..haha. Which is pretty obvious.

No Ferrari, no Lamborghini, and no...ALIENWARE! Haha...Although I wish one day I could afford an Alienware.. =O

The world is progressing..technology is getting better and as a result of market influence, and mass production, stuff gets cheaper too. Just look at Intel chips. Since the Quad came out, all the mass produced Duos' prices are dropping like nuts.

Thats how it should be, as we are being transformed more and more into the image of God. World's prices 'drop' as standards go higher, because of better technology, new discoveries, etc. God has infinite standard, and thus, infinite resources. Thats that ultimate, right at the top...you can go no further.

See? Even God represents business and economics..haha.

Okay, Im sidetracking, and this post isnt short anymore..lol. =/

http://www.alienware.com

(For the IT savvy, or those interested to see what an Alienware laptop is like)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home