Androne

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sunday Service

Okay, so I reached on the dot. Tim was still waiting for his colleague who stays nearby and is coming for the first time, when I left. So when I reached lobby. Tim was accompanying her to level 4 to bring her daughter to childrens' church.

Hahaha so cute. After service the baby went to the fountain at the lobby. She seemed so fascinated by it. haha. then when she finally placed her fingers at the fountain water that was flowing down the 'curve-like' slope, her eyes suddenly became really big and she stood there stoned.

She stared at her fingers for like 20 seconds..big-eyed, and never move LOL. So cute. Is this the first time she's placed her fingers on the fountain? haha. Then she turned her head and looked at mummy, tim and me, big-eyed, with that "???" look on the face haha. Then she stared at the fountain again LOL.

Okay, whats amazing is that..FIR performed for chinese church, before service 4, so praise God, service started at 12.45pm instead. So yea, we thought we were late, but when we entered the hall. They havent start :P They only started 1min after we settled down.



We got seats the moment we entered the hall thanks to a friend haha. Its very rare for me to take individual pictures with other people haha. So yea..praise God haha.

I mean, anyone can take pics with me, Im fine with it. lol. You asked why I looked so stone? Sleepy I guess lol. Ever since my IHP started till now, Ive not been getting any good sleep. I sleep like 3-5 hours everyday consecutively for 3 over months now.

Its a miracle Im still alive lol.

Service was a bit rush tho. Cus we started late. Then yea..next service was dialect. It certainly feels weird to 'fellowship' with a mother. Haha. Its like..Im 5-10 years younger. How do I communicate? What to say? Etc.

It was a very different setting. Esp when she's a new friend. A guest. First time for everything man..haha.

Project..IS KILLING ME! No wait..I thought I was cremated like months ago? Hmm.

Something is wrong..how come Im still here. :O

Jealous! LOL. Nah..this video rocked. Esp at the end..double over-unders! woots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home