Androne

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Video 15, Random

For those who missed video 15 here it is:



Okay, if ure wondering, no i didnt speed my video up..although it looked identical, its not perfect haha. Im lightyears away from MAB so u can forget about it hahaha. How many times did i rehearse this video? 10 plus :S

Finally started on the website for my project. Done the basic controls, gonna start on the homepage and registration page soon. Chiong ah!

My left knee is more or less dry now. My right is still a bit wet :x Hmm, did i blog this in my previous post? Hmm, i dont know too. haha.

I cant stop staring at the photo i posted earlier on..i cant believe myself. Please tell me thats not even a human face! haha! gosh. and yea..God is amazing, in e photo, me and 2 other peeps are now celgrp members. and another one is a cgl. how awesome can it get huh?

Indeed, God place people in our lives for a reason!

Robb Thomson said, If you wanna see how your future will be like, Just look at those you call 'friends'.

You dont have to be an idiot or a loser, just hang around one and you'll be one! Hang around people of destiny! Hang around people who are going somewhere, doing something!

Okay, im getting a leeeeeeetle beet disturbed and irritated, the dog next door is barking on and off. and the elder son is making some weird 'UMMPH!' and 'WHUUUIII!" noises. oh gosh..i wonder what he and the dog is doing. haha..okay im mean..:p

but seriously..its very irritating O_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home