Androne

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

6th post! haha

okay, ive been blogging a LOT lately. must be immense boredom haha. video 15 is up, just click on my link to e right.

thanks to all my dearies for ur msges. it really meant a lot to me. my knee's better now. im kinda gotten used to e pain, im not sure now if thats good or bad. haha.

almost manifested in e shower e moment i turned on e tap. i was wary at first..hoping not to touch the wound. then i had to rinse my hair and wash away the shampoo..so i was like: CHIONG AH! I placed e shower above my head..and i almost screamed like a GUNIANG!

i dont know how to sleep :S the pain..gosh. and i have lesson at 9am, i dun wanna miss it too. :( ahh..lol..thank God for quiet time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home