Androne

Monday, November 12, 2007

Just when things couldnt get any worse

Okay, i was late for NAPFA. the moment i reached i went straight to the situps station, did 40+ situps and shuttle run. without stretching or warmup. u might say, am i crazy or what? well..everyone else had started 10-15minutes before me.

and they're already all gathered in groups. and there i am. even in NAPFA. im alone. and i was e only one..alone. I was aloneley-alone. yea u have desperately desperate, happily happy, and now i created aloneley alone. O_O

it was depressing. i didnt care, i just wanted to finish every station as fast as i could and go home. i didnt want to stay there and watch everybody having fun, laughing and cheering each other on :(

and during the shuttle run, i kinda passed out for a second and i flew forward and landed flat. BOTH my knees are now exposed and its 3/4 the size of a PSP UMD. i guess the excruciating pain woke me up.

if that isnt bad enough..u know how high and steep the steps are along the running track! i have to like bend BOTH knees like 90 degrees in order to get to the top to receive first aid. and after i fell, the poor guy was like asking me, if i was alright, do i need a break. and u know what i said?

i said its okay, i can go on. with both knees injured, in excruciating pain, i said i could go on. and i pushed myself a little further..and ran the shuttle run, not once..but twice. sprinting, stopping, bending, sprinting, stopping, bending...

when i had completed it..i was feeling faint and giddy and my vision was disappearing. i dont deep down i felt lonely at that point in time..i suddenly remembered those times, when i would fall down spiritually, and i would always pick myself up..

and despite everything, i would be there to encourage the people i love even though i needed encouragement myself. and i began to remember many things..those times i fell, i fell alone..no one was there to pick me up..and now there i was..no longer in e spiritual, no longer in e emotional, but in e physical..

i had fallen..and once again. i picked myself up, no one was there, when i fell. the guy immediately accompanied me to the first aid station and i was already passing out just walking up the high, steep steps. he was really nice. he helped me register my napfa even though i was late and he helped me with my situps..

i sat at the top..feeling weak and watching others doing their stations and getting all happy and cosy with their friends..hugs, pats and cheers..and i had none of those. in my most painful moments at that time, i was alone..except for the paramedic that was really nice.

and so..he attended to me. this was the worst part. he sprayed some salt solution of some kind or iodine or whatever u called it. i tell you..it was the most painful thing u can experience! i almost screamed..and its not just one knee, but TWO!

i felt as if my skin and flesh was being skinned alive!!! twice. i could imagine how our Saviour endured 40 on his back and those thorns that pierced his head. at that moment, i felt so close so Him. i felt His heartpain, i felt a fraction of His pain..even though how small it was!

after that..waited at atrium for my mum and pick me. cus i couldnt move my legs anymore. doing 2.4 and standing broad jump would be suicide. as such, they asked me to postpone my napfa. till when i dont know. then again..i still have to wait for my knees to heal..

im officially lame. ill end with 2 pics..if ure eating or about to..please dont view..thanks.




As you can see..my right is worse..its still oozing even right now. Its scary to know if theres blood clot, then there would be infection and the need for amputation, in my case..both legs :S oh crap..i think i better stop. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home