Androne

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Picture, Update

Staying at home today sucks. I feel so disappointed. I missed another lecture. Because of my leg. Oh gosh, i dont mind if my attendance drops, but what if i cant catch up? :S I already missed 2 out of 3 lectures on Topic 3. Oh crap x_x

Its healing better now..The left leg is almost painless now. The right leg still stings, and 'wet'. Yes..wet with yellowish red liquid which is a mixture of pus and blood. Okay, guess ill stop describing just in case someone's appetite gets spoiled lol.

I found this picture on facebook and Im gonna put it up here. Its probably the most ugliest human being ull ever see. This was taken in Pri 6 or 5 I believe. And yes..uve seen my pri3 photo on friendster, i get rounder, fatter and more uglier as the years go by. Until sec 4 that is.


Betcha cant find me :O lol. Ya, when i first saw it i couldnt find myself too. I mistook it for a huge blank spot! ~.O

Yea, yea yea..laugh all you want. And whenever u see me, start acting as if ure fat and round and cant balance urself while walking. See what ill do to you..hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home