Androne

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Disturbing poem. Haha.

PS: This is about a friend.

Devil is attacking.
My bro is injured as well. And he's unable to move about much too.
I can sit, he cant. and his hurts even more.
i can go service, struggling to move my leg..
he cant even move at all.

"Friends" show their true colors.
People fail the test of time.

People fail the test of circumstance.
I love problems and crisis, it opens my eyes to see people for who they really are.
The flesh is weakened and the spirit is awakened.
And the condition of the heart is exposed.
Are my efforts and sacrifices in vain? all the time.

Yet i continue..because i love God more than I love my friends.
And i cant be bothered. whether they care or not.
I loved unconditionally, never expecting anything in return.
I dont expect you to be perfect.
I SHOULD expect you to have common sense..
but now, i dont even expect my friends to have common sense.

Maybe i shouldnt expect too much.
Im gonna say something that will offend people.
If the devil is lord of ur life, he will use you.
If God is the lord of ur life, He will use you.
Other than John, i dont see anyone being used by God right now.

I dont see anyone who can bring e presence of God into my life.
It has always been e other way round.
Im reminded all the time..the sin of omission is greater than e sin of comission.
You know u ought to do something, but u failed to do it.
That is not paid for on the cross.

Are the words, 'what happened' even too hard for you to say?
You wanna win souls..yet you cant even win friends.
You cant cheer up people who love you..
How are you gonna cheer up people who dont give a damn about you?

im not asking u to say something.
im not asking u to do something.
i just want you to be there.
but no..you cant even stand beside a person.
how can you preach to a person?
how can you demonstrate e love of God and move in signs and wonders?

in front of a person you KNOW? let alone people you dont know.
John is someone i really treasure.
Even though i dont know him personally that much.

How can one be closer to a stranger than a friend?
I didnt share my problems with him, he came to me automatically.
I was surprised, i wasnt expecting him to.
But he did. He's a really good brother.

Even though he's someone whom i got to know online..
Yet somehow i feel closer to him than e ones i actually know.
I know im a bit strong in my words..i have always been.

Sometimes i just feel deprived.
My legs are already a disadvantage.
MIA people are another bunch of disappointment.
How can a strong person like me..be emo?

Well..its exactly the opposite.
i get emo-ed and attacked, because im a threat to satan.
not just me..he didnt even spare my brother.
i shall not disclose what happened to him, it was a painful experience.
something even i myself wouldnt dare to go through.

now do you want to really live for God?
do you dare to say you wanna hang around with a guy who gets attacked by satan all e time?
hahaha! i didnt think you would.

both God and Satan wants me.
i hate to say this, i know it sounds scary..but..what if even my friends satan didnt spare?
i can prophesy people will fly like bees away from me.
haha i admit i loved saying that. just think about it.

that is why you never rise up. because you have no spiritual backbone. your foundations are either wrong or weak..how do you even expect God to build anything on it?

you remembered about the random friend i met online who i dont know how she got onto my list? well..even she's there for me. total stranger. never even met face to face before.

and i got a revelation from her..she said..

"Knowing your bad friends helps you find more good friends".

Haha.."He works in ways you cannot see." How the word has become flesh! Strangers can become friends..friends can become strangers..angels can become devils and devils can become angels..God has a sense of humour..

I laughed when i saw those 2 chatting with me instead..immediately, my problems went away. because i wasnt expecting them to. haha. feel so much better even as i blog haha.

If ure not willing to seize the moment, God can always find someone else.

How did can God use someone like ps kong to impact Asia? because he was e only one who was available, he was e only one who said, here i am, send me.

God doesnt call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

Mother Teresa: God doesn't require us to succeed; he only requires that you try.

such a powerful word. okay, im giggling to myself right now..God is so funny..haha..first all the people i dont know encouraging me, whom i now feel closer to..then all e quotes on facebook. haha. gosh. its everwhere lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home