Androne

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bored, Lesson, IHP, Shopping?

its so boring now. went for QLM class in the morning. learnt about decision tables and trees. *faints. sat at my desk stoning. feeling sleepy and tired. no mood, no inspiration to do my diagrams. =/

at least im done with the TOR and gantt chart. gosh. a day in IHP is like a thousand elsewhere. O_O

last night decided to give missxin a surprise lol. sang birthday song on mp3 haha. then she sent me this really funny ringtone of her screaming in class: "ni jue de ni hen farnie meh?" haha. it sounded cute. but when my mplayer keeps on looping it sounds like those toys where u pull the string and it will say something lol!

just now pl was asking me if i could accompany her go shopping cus she couldnt get anyone to go with her. so i said i didnt mind going..better than rotting here lols. im meetin her after my sch.

now the catch is..its in tampines. =.= what came over me? hahaha. what was i thinking :o. but yea..i really didnt mind. im fasting anyway and i couldnt eat till 8 for today. just smelling the food is tempting enough..:x

esp when u didnt fast for a week and ure body is once again used to food, its hard to break the craving. but once today is done, im sure tmr's fast will be better ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home