Androne

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Graaah, Crazy shower.

Graaah..God..ure driving me crazy..

In the shower just now..

"Andrew..are you up to it?"
"God..i dont know.."
"Do you trust my judgements and decisions?"
"errr..."
"no doubt this is from You..i cant even shower in peace anymore because of these thoughts! arrgh!"

"So, andrew, will you do it?"
"i really dont know..NUH IT man andrew? no way. Dr Lee sounds better.."
"Andrew, if u miss this..it will never come back to you again.."
"ahhh stop let me shower finish first.."
"No, i wont let you."
"what the..O_O"

"So whats it gonna be..?"
"ahhhh God, give me a break..."
"If you wait for perfect conditions, ull never get anything done."
"OKAY! OKAY! oh my Lorrrrrd..why must You tell me that when im showering.."

*silence

*i cant fail my FYP again.
*my programming is teh shit. how am i gonna do it? this is insane man!
*i only have one chance to be a youth
*not many ppl can work with NUH just like that
*i dont know..no harm trying right?
*what if i fail? if theres an interview and they ask me about my programming, what am i gonna say?
*then again, i went from a F to a A+ for my java bcos of God. mebbe He will do it again?

"ahhhhhhh i cant take it anymore..ill decide tonight after cg..mebbe the message will be right for me."
"Do you have to always wait for Me to give you a signal before you step out in faith?"
"ahh..okay okay! you win! you win! okay, honestly, im ready to go for it..just give e 'go' and ill go.'"
"what if I dont say anything?"
"errr..ahhhh..okay..tonight..tonight.."

THANK GOD HE NEVER TELL ME, WHAT IF TONIGHT NEVER COMES! ILL FREAK OUT MAN!!!! ^.O lol.

okay..i shall blog again tonight after cg..ahhh gotta keep focused..x_x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home