Androne

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Deeper

Have you ever missed some friends so much that you wish they were with you right now, walking right beside you, every step of the way.

As i was just doing my usual stuff, i thought of friends i missed..and in the midst i was reminded. And God began to speak, "You miss him huh? You miss her huh? You miss them huh? You wish they were with you right now huh? Every moment of your life..Now you know how much I miss you.."

And immediately i stopped whatever i was doing..i was so moved to tears..even as im typing this. i began to understand how much God loved me..how crazy He is for me. How crazy He is for you. He longs to be with you every second of the day..

As i was searching imeem for songs..this song captivated me. Its a very old song..one of the first few i sang back in JW. God, im sorry for the things Ive done. I know despite everything..i can be so busy..i can be so caught up with life..

what i wanted, was not success, although its important, what i wanted was not riches, although thats essential..but deep down..what i really wanted..the reason that i live, the reason that i sing..is because of You..

I long for more of You..God, I want You closer to me like never before. God, even when im around people..i want them to know You are with me, i want them to feel Your love and Your presence..

Deep down Lord, I love You..deep down, I miss You..deep down, I want to see the kingdom of God come, and Your will be done!

God, come and fill me till overflowing..every fibre of my being..let it be saturated with Your love, Your presence, Your power..God, i wanna love You more today than I did yesterday..

last week was great..i want this week to be greater. God, help me move from glory to glory, from faith to faith, from strength to strength! God! its not about what I want, Its about what You want. Its not about me, its about you!

More than just a servant..more than just an ambassador, God i want to be your worshipper! God, i want to be Your lover! My life means nothing without You..God, hold my hand..wherever You go, I want to follow..

Just let me be by your side, all the days of my life..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home