Androne

Monday, September 17, 2007

Shocking, Random

I found this

Cultural hub.
SGD660mil.
Iconic
State of the art
Accessible

Sounds familiar? LOOKS familiar? Shocking? YES! LOL! And look at the date of completion, 2011. thats e same as when our lease in expo expires! coincidence? dont think so. :O

the only difference is that they have the backing of JTC (Capitaland) which provides them the land and financial subsidies. but still..OMG! haha. we have to find our own land and raise our own money :S

I received a message on friendster today:

Kar Heng: hey, i just read your blog! just wanna tell you that everytime i read your entries..i am just so encouraged and blessed! you are a great man Andrew! haha..keep blogging! God Bless.. =)

Thanks bro. even though i dont know how you come across my blog..haha. This week gotta start my TOR on my IHP. Hoping to submit by e end of this week. wooo..

gonna do an ecommerce site selling books and CDs. anyone brainy comp geeks are welcome to help me lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home