Androne

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Memorials

I love this song! this is e first praise song i learned in Jurong West church! man i miss JW! those were exciting days!!!

today's service was great..even though it was different. but God's ways are always higher! =) during worship i had a vision of me, and my whole row was just me and my army mates..all lifting their hands singing, "Jesus..no other name, no one the same like you. The truth, the life..the way.."

it greatly struck me, and the word given by Ps Derek at the end confirmed it somehow..that my time is coming..that there will come a time..where Andrew, the sleeping giant shall awaken and take the marketplace by storm!

"Andrew, dont think you've arrived..you may be a guitarist now, but you have not arrived. What you have now is nothing compared to what you are going to have..if you keep on loving Me, keep on serving Me, keep on living a life of consecration and devotion..."

and i thought..what a privilege..yet, what a responsibility! and indeed, coming to CHC, serving in sound as a stage guy, finishing all my BS, and becoming CGGuitarist are the few memorials in my life.

like ps derek said, not just a monument..but a memorial! when you look back, its not about me, its all about God. "Its all about You..and the world You promise!"

how can someone like me, be at where i am now? its because of God. im just an ordinary guy, serving an extraordinary God! i may not be smart, i may not be 'that' good looking, i may not be rich, i have one talent..just like ps said..

and that one talent is love. and the greatest of these is love! rem how i gave 10 dollars to a stranger? and another 10 dollars to an elderly even though i was in slight depression? its because of LOVE! love is the one talent i have..and the PRESENCE and the POWER of God is one talent i have.

im not gonna hide it, im gonna bring back a hundredfold return! so what if im not rich, so what if im not that smart, so what if im not that good looking? i have the greatest of all..love! without love, you are nothing.

sometimes when i see ps kong back when he was younger, it reminded me of myself. the geeky, nerdy, quiet and intimidated youth. but just as how God used someone like him, whose pockets were empty, but a heart that was full..i believe God will take me from where i am to where He wants me to be!

after svc went to kembangan zhicha with E406 and E406(1) haha. (1) means prime. Rhonda's new cg. haaha. crazy bunch of singers and actors! haha.

my 3/12 fast is officially over. and not only i received a vision today, not only did i receive a prophetic word today for my life, i also received my results and praise God..all my modules have been cleared! all thats left is my IHP and ill graduate. and i know ill pass. why? because God gave me that vision of me making an impact in camp! which means it will never come to pass if i dont pass my IHP haha!

also..God whispered something to me during worship, "Andrew, I am going to make you a standard for all to see. People will look at you and they will understand what it means to be a real man..a real man of God.."

and coincidentally..the name Andrew means manly; courageous. it comes from the word "andros" which means, "of a man"..

i didnt know how to reply. i didnt know how to react. but i know...there no such thing as a coincidence! God..if thats who you want me to be..then I need your anointing and your power like never before!

God, i have nothing. without you, i am nobody. take my all in exchange for all of you!

What is your memorial today?

If you have many talents, praise God.

But if you are like me, only one talent, what are you doing about it today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home