Androne

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Random

Im bored. im out of my game. havent been lvling for days now..basically my chars are just rotting there. still i havent met my supervisor O_O. grr..why am i dragging my feet x_x

seriously..i think..it sucks. this whole IHP thingy. i will never ever take programming ever again. id rather go for a sex change than to do some programming =/ i mean..seriously. i dont mind multimedia..graphics, animation..sound..but programming is just..not for me.

first of all..do i even look like a programmer? i think i look more like a program O_O. yea..a program of lameness and craps. my computer language is not binary, but colnary (the language of coldness)...

okay, i have a feeling this post will go to the cold and crappy region. sometimes i just feel like telling some people, "WHO CARES WHAT YOU FEEL? WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT?"

yeah.

im not saying tt u be insensitive, im just saying be REAL..even the bible said, something like.."which of you, by worrying, can add an hour to his life?". are you going to live your life just by how you feel? if Jesus lived His life by how He felt, He wouldnt have gone to the cross and you wouldnt be saved today!

learn to get over ur emotions for goodness sake! even if you cant..FORCE YOURSELF! im happy because i CHOOSE TO! let me repeat...I CHOOOOSE my emotions. some people just need to wake up their idea.

great..i just lost my train of thoughts cus i suddenly got distracted. was just browsing thru some group pictures of ppl i know on blogs and websites and realized certain things..

this is a boring post..i think i shall end here..=/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home