Androne

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Service, Unsatisfied

service was awesome today. met up with joyce to accompany her to her first CIC class. teach her where to go..how to register..get e book, etc. both stay boonlay so its quite convenient for me. lol.

serving later..I MUST NOT OVERSLEEP! lol. oh ya..during service..whole row sisters except me..gosh..okay..tts so random..

man..Nick Vujicic was the ultimate preacher ever! his life testimony blew me away. His message blew me away. everything of him blew me away!

Personally for me, i must say i was blown away. not just by the revelation upon revelation i received. but by his character and attitude! =)

It goes to show that sometimes..we take things for granted, and we complain over the smallest things. just looking at his life testimony makes me WOW.

also..he said, we sing "I wanna stay..I wanna stay here, with You..". But turn it e other way round and God loves us so much that He sings, "I wanna stay..I wanna stay here..with you..". thats e most beautiful thing ive ever heard. and i will naturally tend to turn e song e other way round as if God was singing it. actually..if uve read my previous posts..i always talk about how God loves us and sings us the very song we sing to Him.

I just love the romance between me and God..=))

and when he said, "more than a conqueror". what does it mean to be a conqueror? to win. then he went on, "So if that makes you a conqueror, what is it that makes you MORE than a conqueror?"that really hit me. another thing he said that impacted me was the part where he says, there are times God wont change your circumstance, He will change your heart.

that really applied to me and sometimes, all i ask for is "God change my situation, God change this, God change that..". But actually, the thing that God wants to change is me. like ps kong said, "God is more interested in your character than your comfort".

they always say, "if u give a man a fish, u feed him for a day. If u teach him how to fish, u feed him for a lifetime". God knows that if He can change us, we can change our circumstance! =) No point changing our circumstance when we react the same way everytime something similar happens to us..

the only way to overcome giants is to become a bigger giant ourselves.

had dinner at singpost today..celebrated JIBABOM's birthday..and Pow's farewell. i dont know. i felt weird during fellowship today. many things were going thru my mind..

everyone's graduating..everyone's moving on..everyone's going army..and many many other things. all i thought of was.."God, make me more like you..", i cant stop thinking and meditating on what Nick shared today..even as i walked home..i cant stop thinking..

im not satisfied...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home