Androne

Thursday, September 13, 2007

No title

Rhonda called to ask if i could play for her cg, cus my bro is still 'new' as a cg guitarist..so i thought..God, I love You, and i agreed.

and just now, i was informed that she was diagnosed and suspected of having dengue :S and ill be playing for wayne, while she rests..

talk about first day as a celgrp leader..spiritual attack, its nothing unusual. but i know you will get well..because God's Word is final and you are gonna be a great leader ;) Rest well girl! :)

then another thought came over me..playing for wayne..man..thats..scary O_O. lol. too many things to blog about. ask me personally and ill share my experience ;) sleepy now..haha..

3 day fasts..BREAKTHROUGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home