Androne

Saturday, September 15, 2007

CG

cg was great. tho we started late..but it doesnt really matter what time we started or what time we ended..God is always faithful ;)

i was surprised my cg's message was different from rhonda's cg's msg..haha. not bad..double revelation this week! woohoo!

yes! today is my last day of my 3/12 fast. haha. breakthrough!!! oh yes..met my supervisor yesterday. it went well. then got one malu thing happened..

he asked me..so who's your mentor? im like:

"lim..*eh..lim what ah? er..i forget already..:S"
"Aiyoooo!! haha! how can you forget?? ^.O"
"err..dunno i think very long never see him thats why.."
"orh..O_O"

im like:

*omg..lim what? i rem its lim something something...lim bo seng? O_O yes..it sounds crappy but the first thing that came to my mind was really lim bo seng ^.O luckily i never tell him, i think its lim bo seng O___O

i think he will kill me! HAHAHAHA!

guess im a natural crapper. of course i am..my pri sch cloze passages i get one digit or zero sometimes cus i just unknowingly crap my way through. like:

The pastor said to the newly weds: "You may now ___ the bride"

and my answer was "marry". O_O already married marry again for what!

When the newly weds entered the church, all the congregation ___ up.

and my answer was? "woke" O_O wth..yes! now u go..wth..last time i was like: CORRECT WHAT! my english dont have problem right?

lol. last time i was like..correct what. then my teacher back then, Miss Low Soh Tin, she would take my paper and whack my head and give me that strange look. and i would always wonder..why she always give this kind of face..i dont know if she's angry or she laughing cus i couldnt tell..

to me..that teacher was weird lol..

i didnt know what that look meant back then..but now i know its e cold look haha.

and during dinner with cg yest..adam was asking how come black pig sausages have less fat. and guess my answer: cus the black pig chao-tah so all the fats burn away already ^.O

okay, dont kill me now..haha. goin for svc..yeah! will blog again tonite lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home