Androne

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday svc

was watching it online just now. it was awesome! thats how we should start our day, in the presence of God! even though it was e same message, yet i received a different revelation. thats why i dont despite simplicity, i dont despise same messages, i dont despise same services, because God is always progressive and just like that, you miss out on the touch of God!

during the ministry session..as they were singing God of my Forever, Lord Im Hungry, etc..

i felt e presence of God enter my room and saturated me. even though i was there playing my guitar along with e songs..yet..i was moved to tears. i decided to stop what i was doing, i decided to stop what i enjoy doing, i decided to stop whatever was comfortable for me..

and i knelt on my bed..praying, worshipping and touching the presence of God. and i was so blessed and ministered. and God spoke another word to me just now, and He double confirmed yesterday, "I will raise you up..Your time will come.."

oh yes..ps derek prayed for the entire church after he laid hands..and ppl here and there fell and were touched by e power of God..across the hall! i shouldve been there :( but oh wells..God came into my room and touched me in His own special, personal and intimate way and i wasnt left out ;)

and oh, before my IHP starts..i have a few more weeks. and this coming week im gonna start on my TOR and project scope. and i told myself, im gonna do 3/12 every week, and see the kingdom of God come and His will be done..i wanna see the presence and the power of God, everywhere I go!

With just 3 days of fasting, I have moved to a whole new level. God has done so much within these few days..even though im taking a break from fast today..yet God is still moving so strongly! Just now..God also challenged me to give a word to Pow Wee whos now in camp.

even though we are apart physically..but we are still AS ONE. we are still one team! He's not just there serving the country..hes out there serving the God of the country! Bao's on the frontline..he's in a position where people need God the most. You can call it his spiritual 'attachment' or internship =)

As i knelt down in tears..in awe of God..i decided to take my worship one step deeper. I prostrated before the God of the universe. and we learned in BS, prostrating is the deepest level of worship. You have lifting of hands, you have kneeling, but prostrating is the ultimate art of self humility and saying, God, without you I am nothing. who am I? that You died for me? Who am I? that You would use me?

As i lay on all fours before God, singing, "Lord Im hungry..for a mighty move of God..Fresh oil from heaven, fall in this place..God use me, God, here I am, send me..I dont have much, but God take all of me, in exchange for all of You.."

I felt the touch of God..like fire upon my body..upon my hands, all over my body. my hands and legs were shaking..as i got up, i couldnt move properly for a moment..because i was just so overwhelmed. Nothing beats starting your day, with an encounter with God. i dont know how much tears ive wept..but one touch from God, one word from heaven, and my life will never be the same!

when you wake up, who is the first person you think of? Before you do anything, who is the first person you think of? Everytime you do what you want, everytime you do what you enjoy, who do you think of?

I think of God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home