Androne

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Androne - You Hold

Stars light the heavens
Waters cover the seas
Your beauty reigns in all the earth
Your kingdom majesty

The earth bows before You
Creation cries to You
Your love, fills my heart and soul
How awesome is Your name

You hold, You hold
My world in Your hands
You hold, You hold
My life in your hands

was doing a short QT this morning when this song came to mind. i was just praying and singing in e spirit..when a melody came. then because it was morning, i thought..i wanna sing about the beauty of God's creations. and how small we may be compared to everything else..

but yet, we are the most precious to God. This is my third song i composed since i came to church. i kinda lost my previous 2 due to reformats. but i still have the lyrics. if you want this song, then feel free to PM me.

im not a good singer..partly cus im in my room and if i were to sing with my full voice..then people outside will think im crazy..so yea..i sang rather softly but boosted my level. yea..sound editing..good thing i didnt edit my voice to a lady singing. ok, random.

also im not cut out to be a song writer..lol..i cant write songs for nuts. this is just quiet time. what you hear is not a singer, what you hear is not a songwriter..what you hear is a worshipper. what you hear is someone imperfect, Jesus died on the cross for. =)

its not about me, its about God :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home